Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to Lombano Art

Welcome to Lombano Art

This is my first post so I will introduce myself.

I am an artist who works in many different medium. Steel with Blacksmithing and welding, glass work, photography, web graphics, leather work, wood, fiberglass and music. My works are the expression or application of my skill, creativity and imagination. I work to be the master of all medium.

I enjoy working in different media because it gives me the opportunity to be creative and I am not limited by any media, because I can work in all different media. The Creative Process is what drives me. Each day I will put up a different type of work I have done.

Form and Function are my credo, I like to make things which are useful and have a visual aesthetic quality also.


ART of the Day
This sushi dish was done from colored glass, each glass piece was cut positioned and then fused together in a kiln at over 1500 degrees F. Then once fused it was remelted into the sushi dish shape. The center piece was made from different glass pieces melted together with a technique which allows them to melt and flow together to create the pattern you see.


My Blacksmithng work for sale can be seen at  Bent Iron Forge

My Photography can be see at Visual Perceptions by Lombano

No comments:

Post a Comment