Thursday, February 7, 2013

Visual Perceptions by Lombano

Along with my other creations, I also have a line of photography. I focus on natural photography landscapes, sunsets, natural objects. I in many cases try to captures unusual perspectives of objects. this different view makes for some interesting results.

I happen to have access to a very scenic beach which is unlike many beaches which just have sand and water. The one at Wind n Sea in La Jolla, has rocks and some ground cover, and birds. This adds to the color in the photographs and are very pleasing to look at. the combination of blue, green and brown make for very nice shots.


I also happen to have a large format printer, I can print the pictures in different media, glossy paper, mat paper, fine art paper and even canvas. the prints make great art for very large wall spaces. A friend was over the other day and was amazed at the quality of the print at that size.


see blacksmithing work at Bent Iron Forge

See Photography work at Visual Perceptions by Lombano

No comments:

Post a Comment